22.5.02

Just got back from seeing "About A Boy" starring Hugh Grant. I read the book which was written by Nick Hornby of "High Fidelity" fame and I enjoyed the movie. The were obviously many parts missing from the book such as Marcus running away with Ellie, and the Nirvana tie-in but it was entertaining nonetheless. Last night I went bar hopping with Josh. We went to Biddles for some jazz, poked our heads into Cheers to find out the party was dead and finally ended up in McKibbins. We stumbled upon an open stage night and we were surrounded by a lot of people our age who also happened to be musicians. We have to come here more often on Tuesday's. We were really impressed with some of the singers. I also ended up seeing a friend I met in Cancun last summer. It really is a small world - then again since we both lived in Montreal, we were bound to meet sooner or later, right? Well... Montreal is pretty big. Oh look, I'm rambling again...
Don't know what's on the agenda for tonight but I think my friend Ryan is coming back home from Las Vegas today. Hopefuly we can finally book our trip to Europe.

No comments: