30.12.15

Greg's 2015 End of the Year Reading List

Hello, everyone. Moondoggy here. I know, know, it's been ages since I've posted on this blog.

I'm sorry to say this trusty old site has been neglected this year, although I have been doing my best to keep pretty up to date on tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook, if you haven't already been following me on those venues. It's been tough finding time to blog. That being said, I'd like to continue the tradition of my End of the Year Reading List, with the added New Year's resolution of making sure I don't completely forget about Moondoggy's Pad in 2016. Okay, enough with the preamble, here we go:

Books I read in 2015 that I thoroughly enjoyed, and would recommend you read, too!

Proof, Larissa Andrusyshyn
A Hamburger in a Gallery, Stuart Ross
Signs of Subversive Innocents, Cora Sire
Chloes, Dean Garlick
The Uncertainty Principle, Roxanna Bennett
Rue, Melissa Bull
Daydreams of Angels, Heather O'Neill
Asbestos Heights, David McGimpsey
Citizen: An American Lyric, Claudia Rankine

Books on my to-read list for 2016!

The Hundred-Year Flood by Matthew Salesses
Man by Kim Thuy
Shimmer Report by Brian Campbell
Northern Compass by Isobel Cunningham

What did your read? What are you looking forward to reading in the new year?

G

No comments: