21.2.12

A Face to Meet the Faces Anthology

I got my hands on a copy of A Face to Meet the Faces. I've been flipping through the anthology and it's got a pretty exhaustive collection of contemporary persona poems in it. Again, I'm thrilled to have my poem "Hulk Smash!" included in the book.

The launch in Chicago is coming up on Thursday, March 1, 2012. I won't be reading anything but I'll be in attendance. Hope to see some of your lovely mugs there.

I will be a featured reader at the New York launch at the Cornelia Street Cafe on May 15, 2012. For a list of upcoming readings featuring contributors from the anthology, please click HERE.

For some recent press about A Face to Meet the Faces: An Anthology of Contemporary Persona Poetry, please go HERE.

Now Hulk is gonna have to start practicing his serious reading face in front of the mirror in preparation for his reading...

Thank you, Stacey and Oliver!

G

No comments: