image from Black Tongue Review #2
Her Royal Majesty #11
Some of my work has been featured in a couple of sweet print publications recently:
1) Black Tongue Review #2 pairs original heart-stoppingly beautiful works of visual art inspired by the words of some pretty amazing writers. I'm honoured to be included alongside poets like Mary Ruefle, Bob Hicok, Matt Hart, Nate Pritts, and many more. Thank you, Smarie Clay.
Please check out Black Tongue Review HERE.
2) The print issue of the Paris-based journal, Her Royal Majesty #11, features a very special insert of one of my poems printed on translucent calque paper. They also did an amusing caricature of me for their poster of contributors. An artistic collaboration featuring Renaissance man extraordinaire, James Franco, also makes an appearance in the issue. It's a gorgeous mag and I'm really, really happy to be a part of it. Thank you, Harriet Alida Lye.
Please check out Her Royal Majesty HERE.
I also have some more publications forthcoming on the horizon:
3) The "sky" themed winter issue of Plain Wrap based out of Oakland, California!
4) The fourth issue of SAND, Berlin's English literary journal, is being launched on December 2nd!
5) Lastly, my poem "Hulk Smash!" has been selected to appear in A Face to Meet the Faces: An Anthology of Contemporary Persona Poetry (Akron Press, 2012)!
Stay tuned for more info on these and other forthcoming publications, folks!
Thanks so much for reading.