8.8.11

TWEET TWEET TWEET by Greg Santos: Coming Fall 2011

Ok, lots of cool stuff going on right now. Here's a recap:

1) Beach Sloth wrote a nice review of THE EMPEROR'S SOFA HERE.

2) I was lucky enough to meet said mysterious Beach Sloth in person at the epic kickoff to Steve Roggenbuck and Poncho Peligroso's east coast tour, also met and read with fellow Montrealer Guillaume Morrissette, Spencer Madsen, Mike Bushnell, Johnny Vulpine, and Ras Mashramani, among other super writers. I feel all warm and fuzzy, and a little exhausted after that reading.

3) My book also made the longlist for the ReLit Awards. Cross your fingers and toes for me.

4) Phew. But wait, there's more! I have some special poetry news: Corrupt Press (Paris, France) is gonna publish my chapbook TWEET TWEET TWEET mid-fall 2011. I'm pretty psyched. The majority of the poems in my forthcoming chapbook were written while I was living in Paris the past year. Corrupt Press has published the likes of France-based superstars, Rufo Quintavalle, Jennifer K. Dick, and more. Yay. Will provide updates when I can.

All right, I'm gonna celebrate with a bubbly glass of ginger ale.

Thanks for reading, you beautiful people, you.

G

No comments: