23.3.11

Found Poem #1

Regret

I'm so sorry
Claire
my heart
is shattering
like delicate
porcelein in
the hands of
the evil Mao.

(Location: 326 Rue Saint Honoré)
***

While wandering the streets of Paris I've come across street art and wonderful moments of poetry in public spaces. I want to share my findings with you, dearies.

Now, where do I start with this found poem? OK, maybe it's just me, but I don't equate romance with Chairman Mao. Dude, maybe that's why Claire's not that into you anymore...

Stay tuned for more!

Thanks.

G

4 comments:

Asian Cha said...

Look forward to reading more!

DJ Berndt said...

That is really great, Greg. I can't wait to see more. I'm sure Paris is awesome.

steve roggenbuck said...

cool poem greg

Greg Santos said...

Thanks for reading, Cha, Deej, and Steve. Another one coming soon!
G