11.9.09

Stuff

(Image by Jillian Brall)

1) I just received Sometimes My Heart Pushes My Ribs by Ellen Kennedy and During My Nervous Breakdown I Want A Biographer Present by Brandon Scott Gorrell. Their simple covers make me happy. I like the simple things in life. Like plain potato chips. Yum.

2) I'm waiting for Tao Lin's novel Shoplifting from American Apparel, Wet Information by Jillian Brall, Scorch Atlas by Blake Butler, and a copy of the Read Some Words chapbook. I like finding packages in my mailbox. It's like Christmas.

3) I like this website. It has video poems/fiction. It makes my eyes happy.

4) Some of my friends have poems in Elimae. Congrats Alina, Mollye, and Taryn!

5) I have a very short (two word!) poem up on a handful of stones. Please read it here. Thank you, Fiona Robyn.

6) I want to thank everyone who has read and commented on Thinking Things Through. I feel special like Cinderella.

May the verse be with you,

G

No comments: