6.10.08

Feathertale Review #3. Now with more celebutante-y goodness.

I received my contributors copy of The Feathertale Review 3 in the mail and once again, I've been blown away by all the hard work that went into putting together such a beautiful, funny, and high-quality mag . Many thanks to Brett and the other Feathertale editors for including my work. This issue includes my poem "Paris Hilton on Tara Reid", originally published in Feathertale online, but this time it's available in print and is accompanied by a lovely illustration by Jenn Lawrence.

To purchase a copy of The Feathertale Review 3 through PayPal, please go here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your poem "Paris Hilton on Tara Reid". With a title like that I just had to read it. keep up the great work Greg.

Greg Santos said...

Thanks, Dani!