11.6.06

A graduate. Again!

I'm graduating tomorrow from Concordia University's Creative Writing program and I have to say that the past two years have been an incredible learning experience. Coming into the university, I knew I was interested in improving my writing, getting critical feedback, and gaining workshop experience but I had no idea how much the program would allow my passion to really flourish. I've met some wonderful friends along the way, professors and like-minded classmates who have allowed me to - gasp- have fun while at university.

UPDATE:

Maryn arrived from Halifax this afternoon and is spending a few days here to celebrate with me. I probably won't be updating this blog until after she leaves on Wednesday, so I'll be back soon. Enjoy the rest of the week.

No comments: