5.2.06

So the weekend is coming to an end and I have a lot of school work to complete before spring break starts in a couple of weeks. The deadline for the Irving Layton award is also coming up on Friday so I'm putting a portfolio together just for the heck of it. Hey, you can't win if you don't apply, right?

There also happens to be a lot of things going on in Montreal I'd like to catch before I head to the maritimes but unfortunately I won't be able to attend all of them. I am, however, excited about seeing Johnny Canuck and The Last Burlesque this Wednesday. I'm happy I got tickets because the show ends its run on February 12th.

I'll also be going to Vittorio Rossi's Hellfire Pass at the Centaur Theatre on Thursday. I don't know much about the play but I do know Rossi's one of Montreal's most popular playwrights so I'm sure it should be interesting evening regardless of whether I'm familiar with the work or not.

Have a good week dear readers.

No comments: