27.2.06

I'm back in Montreal and braving the chilly weather we're having. I had one class this morning and I'm still not quite back into the groove of things but it'll get there.

Anyway, you may be wondering why I posted a black and white picture of Spider-Man. I've been on vacation for a week so I haven't been keeping up to date on my superhero news but Super Hero Hype have released a photo of the poster for the much anticipated Spider-Man 3 movie, slated to be released in 2007.

If you look closely, you'll notice that the photo is not black and white but really a shot of Spider-Man wearing a black suit. This can only mean one thing: Venom! When I was younger one of my favourite storylines involved Spider-Man and his feud with Venom so I'm really looking forward to seeing how the next movie in the franchise plays out. Spider-Man was good, Spider-Man 2 was great so hopefully they continue the trend.

The cast is so far looking quite spectacular: returning names are Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, and James Franco. Newcomers include Thomas Haden Church (of Sideways fame), Topher Grace (That 70's Show), and Bryce Dallas Howard (The Village).

From what I hear "The Sandman", "Venom", and "Gwen Stacy" might be making their appearances in this next installment. I know I'm being a fanboy right but who cares; I'm giddy with excitement!

No comments: