7.5.05

It's a beautiful day here in Montreal and everyone in the neighborhood seems to be doing their spring cleaning. I helped my mom bring out the front porch furniture so I can go out and read or bring out ma geetar for some nice pickin' and a singing'.

I went to see The Amityville Horror with Ryan last night and wasn't disappointed. It wasn't "jump up and screaming down the aisle" scary but we agreed that the general atmosphere of the flick was extremely creepy and if the filmmakers wanted the audience to leave the theatre unsettled then they did a good job.

There are quite a few movies opening up this summer that I'm really excited about seeing: I still haven't seen The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, or Kingdom of Heaven which are already out. I'm also really looking forward to Batman Begins, War of the Worlds, Cinderella Man, and Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. This fanboy's already drooling in anticipation.

No comments: