11.4.05

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Greg! I'm back from my last day of classes and it feels great. I had an essay due today and though I went to sleep at around the same time I usually do, I felt quite exhausted by the end of the night. I still have other assignments due this week but I'm glad I don't have any classes to worry about anymore.

On a different note, my mom left an article from "Montreal: en tete" and I was extremely happy to read that UNESCO has named Montreal the World Book Capital. Before this year, I never really realized how strong the literary scene was in Montreal and I'm happy to say that I've been taking advantage of all the great events like the Concordia Writer's Read Series and Blue Metropolis.

If you're interested in reading more about Montreal as the World Book Capital, here's their website: MCML

No comments: