11.1.05

Ok, I think I've gone without updating this Blog for long enough. It's been almost two weeks since I've been back from Europe and now I seem to be getting back into the swing of things.

My cold is pretty much gone and my voice is back to normal, which is nice - although I did get a kick out of giggling when I lost my voice. I've been told I sounded a lot like Winnie-the-Pooh :)

I am also back into my old routine at Concordia. Luckily all my courses are full-years so there haven't been any changes or surprises with any of my classes.

My mom is still in India, for those of you wondering and luckily she is nowhere near where the tsunami's hit and is having a wonderful time.

Well, that's about all the information I have for now. Take care and remember: carpe diem.

Seize the carp.


No comments: