1.11.04

We're on the eve of election day and the world is watching our neighbor to the south. Will it be incumbent President, George W. Bush or Senator John Kerry? This election is just too close to call. Since I'm Canadian, I have no say whatsoever in this election but like many Canadians, I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome.

I'm sure if you know me, you'll know that I'm not the biggest Bush supporter and for a while, I wasn't that big on Kerry either. But after the debates, John Kerry has proven that he can play with the big boys. Could Kerry win? Maybe. Could Bush win? Maybe. Again, TOO CLOSE TO CALL!!! We'll just have to wait and see.

Whatever happens, I've thoroughly enjoyed the spectacle of it all and I'm sure other people will agree that this election has been a lot more heated and interesting than originally thought.
Now, it's up to Americans to decide whether Bush stays for another four years or whether it's time for a change.

No comments: