26.6.04

It started off as a beautiful sunny day but it looks like it's going to rain. Oh well, the rain is good for the plants and flowers. This afternoon I'm going to be seeing Steven Spielberg's The Terminal and I'm really looking forward to it. I've noticed that there are a lot of movies coming out or are already out that I'm really excited about. Such as:
Fahrenheit 9/11, Two Brothers, Zatochi, Before Sunset, and Spider-Man 2. Tonight I'm also going to be going to see fireworks which should be lots of fun.

It looks like it's going to be a great summer for films and not only that but I was looking at The Gazette today and The Montreal Jazz Festival looks awesome. I'm hoping to catch some of the free concerts and maybe one of the big indoor shows.

Montreal is really a great place to be in the summer and now that summer has already begun, it's time to PARTY! Have a great day.

No comments: