28.4.04

I can't believe we lost!!!

I went with Ryan and Josh tonight to see Montreal play Tampa Bay at the Bell Centre and we had a really fun time. The Canadiens outplayed and outshot Tampa Bay and we were so close to winning 3-2 in the third period but nooooooooooo - Lecavalier had to score on us with sixteen seconds left and bring us in to overtime. That lead to our downfall... Oh well, it was fun to go actually go to a playoff game with two of my oldest and best friends. Plus, there's always next year.

After the game we picked up Eva from her apartment and we headed to the Orange Julep to have a bite to eat. I had a good ole "Quebec" meal which consists of a hot-dog, poutine, and an Orange Julep. Ah, it's good to be home. Although my stomach probably won't be too happy tomorrow morning...

Goodnight.

No comments: