1.4.04

April Fool's Day!!!

Another gorgeous day here in Sackville. It feels wonderful to be able to go outside without having to wear a huge winter jacket. Plus I now four days of classes left. On an entirely different note, yesterday I published my second chapbook entitled "Rebirth and other poems". I intend to drop some copies off at different locations around campus so that people have a chance to read it. Right now I'm starting off with the Mount Allison R. P. Bell Library, and at the Rags of Time Books & Crafts store. If anyone's interested in buying one, just contact my hotmail account: gpsantos60@hotmail.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Also the latest issue of the Scruffy Web Zine should be out April 6th. They'll be publishing the poem "Rebirth", so if you can't get a hold of the chapbook, you'll be able to read the title poem in there.

No comments: