28.3.04

"No One Knows": Queens of the Stone Age

Yesterday the weather was pretty lousy. We had rain, wind, snow, and hail. However it seems that this was Jack Frost's last hurrah because today it's beautiful outside. Last night Maryn and I got dressed up and went to see "El Viento Flamenco", which is a group based out of Halifax. Their music and dance transported us from cold, eastern Canada to sunny, Southern Spain for a few hours. It was a wonderful experience, and I really recommend that you see a live Flamenco performance. It'll make you want to get up and dance, dance, dance! Here's a link to their website if you want to get more information about them: www.elvientoflamenco.com

After the show we came back to Harper and had a competitive game of Scrabble. We sure know how to party it up on Saturday night :) We had lots of fun and guess what? I won! Yup, that's right. I beat the reigning Scrabble champion, 257 to 250. I have to take advantage of this because I know this will only happen once every blue moon. So woooooooooooooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I have that out of my system, I must go do my laundry. Have a nice day.

No comments: