24.3.04

Good afternoon ladies and gents. T'is a gorgeous afternoon and I'm done with my classes for the day. I'm breathing a big sigh of relief because I am now done my big presentation for the semester, and today I handed in one of my big essays. So one down, three more to go.

Tonight I'm going to be treating myself for a job well done by seeing the bilingual play, "1...2...3...Souffle". I don't have anything else due for the rest of the week so that means more time to do some reading, and to do some research for my other assignments.

For those of you interested, The Magnificent Tale of Fritz Syberberg was written spontaneously yesterday afternoon while I was doing some Blogging. I had so much fun doing it that I've decided to continue the story, and I'm going to be posting the second part of it very soon. I'll hopefully have it ready by next week.

That's all for now.

Keep watching the skies... Because you never know when the other shoe will drop.

No comments: