26.1.04

I'm not sure when the Golden Globes were on but I just read who won and who lost and I have to say I am extremely about many of the wins. Here are the awards I am the most happy about.

Best screenplay
Sofia Coppola (Lost in Translation)

It really was an outstanding, and original script.

Best musical or comedy film:
Lost in Translation

I'm so glad that this movie won so many awards. It was definitely one of my top favourite films this year.

Best actor in musical or comedy:
Bill Murray (Lost in Translation)

Way to go Bill! I was rooting for you all the way. You really deserved this win.

Best supporting actress:
Renee Zellweger (Cold Mountain)

I may not be her biggest fan but she did a great job in that film.

Best dramatic film:
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

I applaud you for making such a great screen adaptation of a well loved series of novels.

Best director:
Peter Jackson (The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King)

What can I say? It was Jackson's vision which made this series possible. Congrats.

No comments: