13.10.02

"She Hates Me": Puddle of Mud
Happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone! I've been busy relaxing and enjoying my stay at home in Montreal. I arrived Friday evening at around 6:15 and my mother took my cousin Luca, and I out to dinner at a nice little Vietnamese restaurant. I had a really good spicy shrimp dish. Mmmmm-mmmmmm, it was nice not to eat meal hall food for a change.

At night I got together with Ryan, he came over and we watched "The Salton Sea" starring Val Kilmer. Had no clue as to what the movie was like but it turned out to be really good. It was very trippy and almost like "Memento" but no quite. I'd just say see it to laugh at Val Kilmer with a mohawk.

Saturday I got a haircut (it was starting to get pretty long. You know, down to the ankles and all) and I was able to spend some time with my mother and my grandparents. It was nice to be back home seeing my family and my friends. Yes. I know, obligatory sappy moment. I ended up going out later on with my friend Josh to "Pizzaiolle" on Crescent street. It's a great little Italian restaurant next to "Weinstein and Gavino's". I used to go there all the time with Lindsay and it's really nice to just go there. It's a lot quieter then Weinstein's.

After dinner, Josh and I met up with Ryan and his friend Stephan to go see "Igby Goes Down". A disturbing, dark, comedy which reminds me of "Catcher in the Rye". It was a great movie, just different. We couldn't decide whether or not to stay out to drink so we just came back to my place to hang out. Fun times, fun times...

Today I had a HUUUGE Thanksgiving lunch with my family at my grandmothers house. It was sooooo good. I'm going to miss it once I got back to school. Oh well, c'est la vie eh? Tomorrow I'm heading back to Sackville. Back to good ole Academe. Anyways, goodnight. I hope everyone had a great weekend.


No comments: