9.10.02

"My Sacrifice": Creed
It's the middle of the week and it feels great. I'm going to be going home on Friday and I got the majority of my mid-terms over and done with today. Now I can concentrate on learning my lines for "Tueur Sans Gages/The Sniper". Tomorrow is going to be our first off-book day which means that we have to have all our lines memorized. I'm quite excited as to see how it all works out without having our scripts in our hands. Tonight I have rehearsal but at 8:00-10:30 so I can relax this afternoon for a bit.
I've started downloading a bunch of stuff from my childhood such as clips from "The Muppet Show", "G.I. Joe: The Movie" and much, much more. Kazaa is such a wonderful thing. I'm feeling so nostalgic right now, it's great! Anyways, have a great day everyone.

No comments: