19.9.02

"Barcelona": Freddie Mercury
Well I had my audition and for what it's worth, I think it went really well. The day before the audition I talked to Jeannie Chiasson, the co-director to the play and told her that I was going to blow her socks off at the audition. Fast forward to today and when my audition was over Alex told me to look at his feet. I looked and saw that he was wearing his sandals. I didn't know why he wanted me to know that, and Jeannie seeing the confusion on my face chimed in that at the beginning of my audition he was wearing socks. I had the biggest grin on my face after that. I should know if I'm in the cast by Saturday. I don't really care what part I get, I'd just be happy to be involved in the play. I've always wanted to do an Ionesco piece so this would be a great opportunity for me. I also found out today that I am going to be Painting Supervisor for "Portrait of Dora", a play by Helene Cixous. That play will go up on November 27th - November 30th. It's going to be a busy year but I think it's going to be lots of fun!

No comments: