30.6.02

"Voodoo Child": Jimi Hendrix
Went to see "Minority Report" again today. I'm glad I did because there were some parts of the story that were a bit vague the first time I saw it. Now the movie makes a lot more sense. Since I saw the movie already, I was able to appreciate the cinematography, and other aspects of the film that I wasn't able to pay attention to in the first place since I was trying to grasp the storyline. Spielberg shows his audience that he is a master film maker. I really recommend this movie. GO SEE IT!!! Actually if you haven't seen "Spider-man" or "Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones", see those ones too. I've been very impressed with Hollywood this summer.
Tomorrow is Canada Day, I hope everyone has a blast and I hope everyone who lives in Canada takes a moment to take a look at themselves and to think about what it is to be a Canadian. Cheers! I AM CANADIAN!

No comments: