26.6.02

"Hot In Here": Nelly
So how is everyone's summer so far? Good? Bad? So-so?
Joining my local YMCA has been one of the best things I've done in a long time. I have a lot more energy that I used to, I watch what I eat and I'm feeling alot better about myself. It's win-win! :)
I went to visit my K.I.D.S. Daycamp today and got bother my former employers. Hahaha. Actually I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while as well as meeting some cool new people. I ran into a few of my kids and lots of them asked me whether I was working there this summer. It was nice to see everyone however I certainly don't miss the stress. Visiting every once in a while suits me fine.
My friend Craig from Moncton is going to be coming to Montreal to visit Lindsay and I in about a week and a half. It should be cool to see him. Haven't got anything planned at the moment but we'll find something cool to do when he's here. Montreal is quite the kicking place in the summer.

No comments: