2.3.10

Rogue Stimulus Roundup

I had a blast at the Montreal launch of Rogue Stimulus. Big thanks to my posse (Mom, Josh, Ryan, and Dan) for coming out to support me and the anthology despite the wintery weather.

It was nice to chat with Stuart Ross again, and to meet some other great folks, including Denis De Klerck, Jim Smith, Robert Earl Stewart, Larissa Andrusyshyn, and Jaime Hawes.

I picked up copies of Jim Smith's Back Off, Assassin! and Robert Earl Stewart's Something Burned Along the Southern Border. I started reading them on my long train ride back to the US, and they helped make the ride much more bearable. Please check them out if you have a chance. Good reads, my friends.

There's one more stop left on the Rogue Stimulus Reading Tour. Check it out tonight if you're in the T-Dot:

Rogue Stimulus Toronto Launch
Tuesday, March 2
The Monarch Tavern
12 Clinton Street
Toronto, Ontario
7:30pm

More Rogue Stimulus coverage here, here, and here.

G

No comments: